Information about us
We operate the website http://odx-tools.co.uk/ We are apart of Trucut Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09389720. Our main trading address is Trucut Tools, 45 Cobham Road, Ferndown Industrial Estate, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 7QZ. Our VAT number is 207734414.
- All orders placed by you and purchases of goods from us (whether in-store, by telephone, via our website or by such other means as we may permit) are on the basis of these Terms and conditions and are subject to acceptance by Trucut Tools either by delivery of the goods to you or providing the goods you have purchased to you at the warehouse counter, at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between you and us.
- Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- The processing of your payment and acknowledgment of your order including sending you confirmation your order is being processed does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
- If we are unable to supply you with a product, for example because that product is not in stock or no longer available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date or because of an error in the price on our site, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
- The images of the products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. We have made every effort to display accurate size, dimensions, and colours of the products on the website. we cannot guarantee that the product images are 100% accurate. Your received products may vary slightly from those images.
- All orders placed by you and purchases of goods by you from us, are subject to acceptance by Trucut Tools We may choose not to accept your order or purchase for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
- Where we accept your order, we have a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with these Terms and Conditions.
- If you are a consumer, you may only purchase Products from our site if you are at least 18 years old.
- Certain Products on our site can only be purchased if you satisfy the legal age requirement for that product. We are not allowed by law to supply these Products to you if you do not satisfy these age requirements. If you are underage, please do not attempt to order these Products through our site.
Prices and payment
- Catalogue prices are correct at time of going to print, and we reserve the right to update prices at any time after printing date
- Occasionally, we advertise goods at a promotional price; you must quote the relevant promotion code, otherwise you may be charged the full price.
- Error may occur and goods may be either incorrectly priced or described in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
- We must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods you order and purchase, and any applicable charges for delivery, before your order can be processed unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
- For website orders, payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards or PayPal, by completing the relevant details on the checkout page.
- By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order or purchase, you confirm that the card being used is yours or that you are authorised to use it. By using PayPal, you confirm that the PayPal account being used is yours.
- All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. All PayPal payments are subject to authorisation by PayPal. If the issuer of the card or PayPal refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order or purchase, we will not be obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal, and we will not be liable for the item not being delivered or provided to you. We are not responsible for the card issuer or bank charging the holder of the card as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order or purchase or if PayPal charges you for making the order.
- The Prices are exclusive of amounts in respect of VAT. You must pay us such additional amounts in respect of VAT as are chargeable on the Products.
- The format of our invoice and statements to you will solely be dictated by us
Delivery and time
- Unless you choose to collect the goods from one of our warehouse counter we aim to deliver the goods within the stated delivery time (except in exceptional circumstances) but not more than 30 days after the day you place your order
- We reserve the right to deliver an order in instalments by separate delivery shipments. Further information about delivery of our goods can be found at http://odx-tools.co.uk/shipping-returns/
- You must do all that you reasonably can to enable delivery to take place at the given time and place. If you delay delivery, or delivery fails because you have not taken appropriate steps, we will try to arrange for an alternative delivery date within 30 days of the failed delivery. If delivery fails as a result of circumstances within your reasonable control, the cost of any re-delivery shall be borne by you. If we are unable to arrange a date for re-delivery, we may cancel your order and refund to you the price that you have paid for the goods.
- All goods are subject to availability. While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders and purchases, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we will attempt to contact you using the details you have provided to us to ask you how you wish to proceed. We may, at our discretion, process any part of the order which is available. Where goods are out of stock, we will refund you the price paid for such goods as soon as possible and in any case within 14 days or, in the case of an account customer, we may, in our absolute discretion, as soon as possible raise a credit to offset the amount invoiced to you.
Cancellation, returns & refunds
- You may cancel your order and return the items purchased to us by giving us notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of delivery to you
- You will lose your right to cancel after the expiry of the 30-day period
- To exercise your right to cancel, you may inform us of your decision to cancel by post, phone or email
- On cancellation for whatever reason, where you have received the goods you must return the goods to us with the original packaging
- On cancelling an order we will refund the price paid for the product and refund any delivery costs you have paid although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer
- We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay
- If you used vouchers to pay for the product, it will be to our discretion to refund your vouchers
- For more information on how to return your goods please read http://odx-tools.co.uk/shipping-returns/
- Some of the Products we sell to you come with a manufacturer's guarantee. For details of the applicable terms and conditions, please refer to the manufacturer's guarantee provided with the Products.
- If you are a consumer, a manufacturer's guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect, your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- we will under no circumstances whatever be liable for business loss (which includes loss of profits, loss of business, contracts, goodwill, business opportunity and other similar losses, as well as business interruption).
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions (including any provision in which we exclude or limit our liability to you) is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected. Our contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
Events beyond our control
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder or for any other liability, in each case that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, accidents, extreme weather conditions, fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquake, natural disaster, failure of telecommunications networks, inability to use transport networks, mechanical failures, acts of God, terrorist attack, war, civil commotion, riots, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, acts or restraints of Government, and imposition or restrictions of imports or exports).
- You confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use our site to purchase Products.
- You acknowledge that in entering into this Contract you do not rely on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or any document expressly referred to in them.
Our right to change terms
- We amend these Terms from time to time. Please look at the top of this page to see when these Terms were last updated, and which Terms were changed.